The newest member of the Battlecross X series is here!
The Battlecross X31 is for a broader range of intermediate terrain in big bike sizes.* Starting where the X30 left off, the X31 is enhanced with Bunker Groove™ technology which results in greater traction in both harder and softer terrains.* Bunker Groove™ works by improving casing flex which enhances traction in harder terrain and adds biting edges for traction in softer conditions.* Cooling Fins™ keep the feel consistent throughout your motorcycle race.
- True intermediate tyre with improved traction in a broader range of terrain*
- Rear tyre Cooling Fins™ promote consistent traction and feel under continuous use by dispersing heat and minimizing inflation pressure gain.
- Bunker Groove™ technology – Two great benefits:
- Increased casing flex in tread area improves lug contact for greater traction in harder terrain while helping to maintain sidewall stability.*
- Provides additional biting edges when lugs are fully embedded in soft terrain.*
- Symmetric front tyre design enhanced with Castle Block™ promotes braking stability while increasing biting edges and contact pressure on soft and slippery surfaces.*
- Asymmetric rear tyre tread design featuring Castle Block™ enhances cornering traction by increasing lateral biting edges.*
*Comparison based on Battlecross X31 versus Battlecross X30 in internal testing. Results may vary depending upon proper tyre and vehicle maintenance, surface conditions, and riding habits.
Aaron Colton puts the Battlecross X31 to the test
To show you what that looks like, we had world-famous motorcycle rider and Red Bull action sports athlete Aaron Colton put them to the test at Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernardino, CA. Check it out.